Most YAHR activities are are either cancelled or postponed.When the situation normalises, and government advice allows free association a decision will be taken on the dates of those postponed.
The Summer School is Cancelled, the AGM, Chairs & Secretaries workshop are postponed.
The Captain Cook event is still scheduled to go ahead at present – a decision as to whether or not to proceed will be made by the end of April at the latest. If we are unable to hold the event on the planned dates in June, we will try to re-arrange it for later in the year, probably in October. Delegates will be informed as soon as possible, but in the meantime those who have booked accommodation might wish to check with their accommodation provider about the possibility of a refund or re-booking, should that become necessary. Members who have not registered should wait until a decision has been reached about the timing of the event.